Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Most Artistic

me and my friend dalton won "most artistic"
I don't think i deserved it, this girl Kelsey Graef, is amazingly talented and artistic and she deffinatly should have won. But in any case the Senior Bests are stupid, and i won instead.
So here is our picture for the year book
it was really fun to shoot except for the fact it was freezing outside and we didn't plan it out very well
we brought no change of clothes or towels, or anything like that
we went to this abandon house and kicked down the door. I used my d90 with a ringflash, but I'm still figuring the flash out and so i didn't use the actual flash, but it did light up the dark house nicely.

the first is just an after shot, and the second is the one that will go in the yearbook,
i wish daltons other hand was in it, but seeing as i wasn't really behind the camera i couldn't fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment