Tuesday, January 11, 2011

hmm ok well still have taken no pictures, but after i write this paper I'm about to start, I'm going to try to take a few. I need to charge my camera, and since I am so used to trying to shelter it, it's not like I just bring it around everywhere with me, any who my friend got a tattoo today, she's 16 and we snuck her in with a nice fake and she got a cute little peace sign on her hip that fades from black to green. I got a tattoo just on new years eve, also using a fake, pretty exciting
it says smile on my shutter finger, I stole the idea, but I like it a lot
Here's a picture someone took from new years eve
not super flattering but whatever. I'm trying to get into the habit of posting pictures to go along with this boring little blog about my life.
Well now that I'm in the writing/ typing mood, onto my essay

No comments:

Post a Comment